As an ethics consultant, I n help with:
- Ethics edution and training;
- Ethics of Leadership;
- แทงบอล ส เต็ ป ไม่มี ขั้นต่ำ training and policy development;
- Developing your own Code of Ethics or Code of Conduct;
- The values and ethics dimensions of corporate governance;
- Training on the ethil aspects of leadership;
- Assessing the “ethil climate” of your workplace.
- Confidential ethics advice, opinions, and coaching.
For more on each of these, click on “Services” above.
More about me:
I have a Ph.D. in philosophy, and a proven track-record as a communitor. I’m a university professor, and have been for over a dede. I teach at the Ted Rogers School of Management?, where I’m Director of the Ted Rogers Leadership Centre?and former? Interim Director of MBA Programs. I am a Senior Fellow at Duke University’s Kenan Institute for Ethics. I also co-edit a new, peer-reviewed journal lled The Business Ethics Journal Review, and am President of the nonprofit Journal Review Foundation of the Ameris. I’m also part of ChoicePoint, a small consultancy aimed at providing tools to help organizations train for better decision making.
I’ve provided edutional and ethics consulting services to corporate boards, professional associations, hospitals, startup companies, major charitable foundations, and to the nadian military. I’ve been a keynote speaker at national and international conferences. I’ve been lled one of the “Top 100 Thought Leaders in Trustworthy Business Behavior” and I have been declared one of the “100 Most Influential People in Business Ethics,” several years in a row.
For several years, now, I’ve been the author of The Business Ethics Blog, the world’s #1 blog on that topic.